The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, December 05, 2019

Perspective



Perspective sometimes takes time to develop. 

Perspective point #1:  I have not posted recently because I was have some significant internal conflicts relating to my pipes and also to my father's birthday.  It has taken me a while to sort through my ideas.   I am going to attempt a (likely lengthy), free-form expression of what I have been thinking about when I take a bit of time to write after my run tomorrow morning.  So, it is likely you will (if desired) be able to read more about my thoughts on this subject then. 

Perspective point #2:  I was listening to NPR yesterday when I could, to the large array of speakers at the Hearings on Impeachment.  I could not, and cannot believe how purposefully obfuscating the Republican speakers were.  It was so disheartening.  You, I, and every person on the planet outside of the foolish "Trump Base" knows that if even 1/20th (5%) of what Donald Trump has done were to have instead been done by a non-Republican president of any ilk..... every one of the Republican speakers yesterday would be bellowing about impeaching the person.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home