The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, February 07, 2020

92

Today, if my mother were alive, she would have reached her 92nd birthday. 

I love and miss you, Mom.  You (and Dad) were wonderful parents, and I so appreciate the love, kindness, and gentleness you gave to me.   I learned so much from you.   I try so very hard to live my life in a fashion that makes you proud of me.   Your teaching me about how to "be" as a person and how to be try to always be thoughtful, kind, and cognizant of other's feelings has been always something I try to keep in my focus, every day. 

Although I do not always succeed.... please know that I do try, and do try very strenuously to lead a life every day that is of help to others and that I sincerely try to be valuable for others in my actions. 

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You honour her well.

Saturday, 08 February, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home