The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, March 20, 2020

Tiny Post

Still struggling to get it all rolling well with the electronic education, but I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I am going to bed nearly at midnight tonight, which is an improvement.  I promise more as soon as I can get into a routine of sorts.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I don't know how you do it. You must be worn down.

Saturday, 21 March, 2020  
Blogger Forsythia said...

Glad for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sunday, 22 March, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home