The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, June 22, 2020

Hmm. Sunday Did Not Post...

I am not sure why Sunday did not post.  I was trying out the new Blogger interface for the first time, but it *did not* seem overly complicated.  But, perhaps I did something wrong in posting.  I am using the old interface today, just to be sure I can post.  Here is what I had written for Sunday:

"Mass Thoughts" (Original title to the Sunday post.)

From Mass today:

“Fear no one.
Nothing is concealed that will not be revealed,
nor secret that will not be known."


Good words to think about and remember.  It speaks to me to be true to self, and to only work to be good towards others.  What a person says and what they do.... all the time.... matters.  I hope and that I am a good and kind person.  I know that is what I want to be.  I know though, that I can be better.  I know I should work to be better.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home