The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Trying to Be a Busy Beaver


I got up early and ran my miles already this morning, so I am now a little over 40 miles (~65km) total for the week and it is only Saturday morning.  I can either run again on Sunday if desired or just walk instead.  Hitting that 40 mile minimum mark each week has been a goal for me since a few weeks prior to the start of Covid-19.  Prior to that time, I was typically in the 30-35 mile per week range.  I am gearing up to work like hell on all the tasks I have envisioned I will complete!

PipeTobacco

5 Comments:

Blogger Forsythia said...

Your ambition and energy are admirable, BB.

Saturday, 13 June, 2020  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You are an industrious fellow.

Saturday, 13 June, 2020  
Blogger Pat M. said...

As someone well-attuned to the liturgical rhythm of the Roman Catholic Church, I'm surprised that your week apparently begins on Monday, while the Church's begins on Sunday (well, technically at sunset on Saturday after which evening Mass fulfills the Sunday obligation). Good on you for keeping up so diligently with your running, though, whatever day of the week it may be!

Saturday, 13 June, 2020  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

Running is work, so it follows the “work-week” pattern. 🙂

But, truthfully, the exercise week ends for me on Sunday, because the computer program I use to keep a log of my mileage runs from Monday through Sunday. It resets counting the week’s mileage every Monday morning. So, I use that pattern.

PipeTobacco

Saturday, 13 June, 2020  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Well done

Saturday, 13 June, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home