The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, August 21, 2020

Friday

 

I am feeling a bit of writers block.  Perhaps more accurately, my mind is just blank.  I feel emotionless at the moment and simply feel like a robot, doing required work in preparing for the U.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Okay you could go with:

1. The challenges of being a remote professor.
2. Google writing topics and pick one at random.
3. Do a top ten list.

Just a couple ideas off the top of my head. Good luck with the upcoming semester!

Friday, 21 August, 2020  
Blogger Geo. said...

Dear Prof,: The writer's impediment pictured is an Oldcastle 8 in. x 8 in. x 16 in. Concrete Block, available at Home Depot for $3.00, but are much cheaper elsewhere. I'd advise against them --overpriced and not receptive to happy paint colors. My view is better results for retaining walls and writing can be obtained using recycled materials and rocks. Beyond and including that, I have no idea what I'm talking about. All best wishes.

Sunday, 23 August, 2020  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I'm getting so burnt out I'm thinking of taking a week off from ydg and just chill..

Monday, 24 August, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home