The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, February 15, 2021

Alarming Lack of Success

Due to face-to-face work, I really try hard to get up between 4:30am and 5:00am on Mondays and Wednesdays.  I guess I was tired, but I slept through my alarm... to such an extent that it threw a monkey wrench into my running.

When I finally did get out of bed, I immediately moved the treadmill and tried to accomplish as many miles as possible.  But, I was only barely able to get through six miles before I HAD TO STOP so that I would have the barest minimum of time to get ready and head to and arrive at the U on time.  I will have to run at least three more when I get home, after a long, hard day.  I am not looking forward to it.

Add to this that we had about three inches of snow overnight.... and that means the roads were slow going getting to the U this morning as well.  And, in theory we may get another six inches of snow overnight tonight.  So.... that literally means, I need to try to shovel snow TODAY when I get home, before my run in order to keep up with the snow we will likely get overnight, so I can shovel again tomorrow.   

PipeTobacco


1 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You HAVE to run three more miles?

No you don't. :)

Tuesday, 16 February, 2021  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home