The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, February 04, 2021

No Time to Think

 A sudden appointment came up relating to an identity theft situation I experienced at the U came up today and it made my plans for work go to hell.  So, I did not get to do a “lunch ramble” today.  

I can say I was deeply wanting to have a pipe while I sat around and waited for all the rigamarole to occur..... it was a strong desire I let myself feel instead of worrying about all the damn work I wasn’t getting done.  :)

PipeTobacco 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home