The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 15, 2024

Figuring Out

I am going to briefly write here that I am just CHUCK FULL of things to say and write about.  But, I have not done so.  Today represents my guiding of myself back into writing.  It feels good, although today is brief.  

  • I DID get a new pair of running shoes. It has been very helpful.  Today's 10.1 miles (~16km) felt very nice!  
  • Pipes have been continuing to be STRONGLY on my mind.  They seem akin to nirvana.
  • I have band practice tonight and it sounds fun!
  • Research is ramping up to be even bigger than usual.  

It is bitter cold outside today (0 degrees C (~ -18C)) and the wind is fierce so the wind chill is even worse. 

PipeTobacco 

2 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

How are you for snow? We have a bunch, so I guess most running is being done indoors.

Monday, 15 January, 2024  
Blogger Margaret said...

Glad you got the new running shoes! They do make a huge difference.

Monday, 15 January, 2024  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home