The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

It is almost time! Time for the beautiful, end of the day briar. Some days I will purposefully not have my morning pipe in order to help make the pipe during the drive home that much more beautiful. Today is one of those days.

I felt wonderfully energetic this morning and decided to forgo my morning pipe in order to get to school to work on my grant. The drive in proved calming and I was able to complete my daily rosary during the drive.

On Wednesdays this semester, I try to leave as close to 4pm as possible for parental responsibilities.

Maybe I will spend time in a future entry on the beauty and artistry I find in the briar hobby. Right now, I wish to instead immerse myself deeply in that art as I travel home.

If you read this blog, please consider adding a link to it from your own blog. If you would like to have your blog listed here, let me know. As soon as I figure out how to do so, you will be up.

Here I go, to enjoy my pipe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home