The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, November 15, 2004


Hello Friends:

I am not feeling the greatest physically at the moment. I have the start of what may be a cold. I am going to take it easy today. However, I had a question.... I was looking at Kevin's blog ( http://thehomelessguy.blogspot.com ) and find that his "Discussion Board" is gone. I was never allowed to post on the discussion board because Mr. Barbeiux banned me from posting, but I did occasionally read the comments and questions of others. Apparently something else transpired that caused Kevin to remove this site as well. If anyone has information about what happened, I would be interested in learning the details.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home