The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

A Wish & A Dare

Today's post consists of the following wish:

It is my fervent hope that each and every one of you who is elligible will go and vote in this very important election. I am, of course, especially hopeful that each of you who prefers the Kerry/Edwards ticket will be especially adamant to get out and vote [grin]. Let us be able to have the start of a fresh, more intelligent, more caring, and more thoughtful administration.....

Please let John Kerry be elected president!



Today's post also consists of the following dare:

As I have stated in the past, I am a novel writing hobbiest. I found a wonderful site called NaNo.... the National Novel Writing Month and have joined. I am going to be posting my "novel" on a sub-blog to this very space. The working title of the novel is "The Grates of Rat" and you can find it by clicking here.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home