The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Hello Friends:

I apologize for not having writting in a while, but the holidays were a busy time in my household.... both at work and at home. I shall write more about both later.

In the mean time, I am sitting here with a bit of a fuzzy-feeling in my mind from the festivities of the night before. The wife and I attended a party until late in the last dregs of 2004. The libations were flowing well and a grand time was had by all. My wife (who does not drink other than an occasional glass of wine) was very pleased at the food offerings at the party. We went home as is our tradition at roughly 11pm and sat in the family room with a bottle of wine and discussed our hopes and plans for the upcoming year. We ate bruschetta and toast with our wine and talked well until 2am by which time the bottle of wine was gone. We concluded our evening and started our new year with a pleasantly extensive session of passion with each other and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

As I slowly and patiently nurture my pipe and inhale slow draws from the stem, I am feeling a mixture of feelings, mostly pleasant.

Happy New Year.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home