The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Forgiveness Isn't For Wimps

To truly forgive is a gift in itself, and is indeed much harder to accomplish that one may suspect. It is often easy to presume to forgive however it is common for old resentments and angers to creep back into our thoughts. Today I am trying hard to become more aware of and better to able to fully forgive. It is a gift I wish to experience for those I love, but in reality there are a few that I dispise that I should figure out how to forgive as well.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home