The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

.
The Apocolypse

The damn hard drive on my home computer is currently being reformated. I started this process at 2am last night after a near record number of bowls of pipe tobacco in a single evening filled with ample fretting and fussing. When I awoke at 5am I had presumed it would all be accomplished, but alas, no. The damnable program wanted my input on several items including area code and other items. Hopefully, it is churning away and nearing completion.

We shall see. It is a long day of teaching today and I will hope and pray for the best for when I return home.

My pipe is a true friend in these matters.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home