The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

.
I Am Off!

I shall be leaving early tommorrow morning for the trip to hookah-land! Yes, there is a conference I shall be attending and it shall be enjoyable. Yes, I will be spending time learning and I will be spending time talking with old friends. However, I shall be spending a helluva lot of time in the hookah house... the nargile coffeehouse and saturating my very being with the rich, romantic, aromatic tobacco smoke from these waterpipes. It shall be a childhood/adulthood dream come true!

As you may be able to tell, I am delighted and excited!

If, by chance, I find Internet access and it does not infringe upon the already limited hookah time, I may be able to post while away.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home