The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 30, 2006

.
Improvements

Happily I am feeling much more up to snuff (I cannot recall if I have ever written about snuff, and I am not sure if anyone in my readership has ever used said, but perhaps I should write about it sometime) today. My expelled lung mucous has diminished in quantity and its color has changed from the dark green/gold/grey color to a nearly clear color (a slight, very pale yellow remains, but should diminish over the next day or two as I continue the antibiotics). As is typical, I used a special mixture for my briar of Prince Albert mixed with catnip to aid in my expulsion of the mucous and it did the trick as always. Today is the first day back to my standard tobacco leaf mixtures, and the flavors and potency are very happy to return to.

I am planning to spend the day catching up on the work I let slide during my illness, then if time permits I may walk today (or I may wait one more day until tommorrow to get back into the exercise routine), and I shall also contemplate essay ideas for this week. Please let me know if a snuff article may be of interest, or if it would be uninteresting for those of you in my readership.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home