The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

.
Mousy Mice

Today has been extraordinairly hectic and busy. I havent had a moment to sit at the computer, nor a moment to enjoy a pipe all day. I arrived at the University at 7am, and am now just sitting down for a few moments before I head home.

Mice came in today for a future endocrinology experiment for my students in their endocrinology laboratory. Two different transgenic strains were ordered and all have arrived safely and are now housed in their new cages.

Soon, the kids will be ready to learn some basic surgical proceedures.

I am going to head on home. I just finished a pipe, but plan to have another one as soon as I get into my vehicle.

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol without rx order tramadol with money order - legal buy ultram online

Tuesday, 13 November, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy cheap phentermine buy phentermine at walmart - buy phentermine us pharmacy

Monday, 19 November, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home