The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

.
Another Shorty

Sadly, today was even busier than yesterday so I had not even one iota of a moment for play. I am not sure what it is, but students seem even needier than usual right at the moment. I had 9 students today, each spending roughly 1/2 of an hour with me with all sorts of various problems (what classes to take, what to do with their life, etc). This was in addition to my normal teaching load. I am bushed and my eyes are heavy. I will not promise what I cannot assure for tommorrow, but it is my hope to have a grand new essay for you on Friday.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home