The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, April 14, 2006

.
Sleepy as Hell

Today is one of those days where I feel more tired when I got up this morning than I did when I went to bed. I have no known reason why.

1. I think I had restful sleep (I had a bit of insomnia early on, but I know I was asleep by 1:30am at the very latest latest (I usually go to bed around 1 am on most nights and usually fall asleep immediately.

2. I got up at my usual time of 5:30am. It was uneventful.

3. I did not eat, drink, or smoke my pipe in any abnormal manner yesterday or this morning.

4. I felt an extra burst of energy last night.

Any theories?

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home