The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, April 17, 2006

.
Busy Beaver

Today has been a source of great activity on my part... mental activity that is. I have written and set up a laboratory practical exam for my anatomy & physiology students, written a laboratory examination for my neurobiology students, and written and submitted to the photocopy center the final examinations for both of those courses. Additionally, I have written and photocopied review sheets for the anatomy & physiology students and even started to work on a Spring Semester syllabus.

Easter was a busy day as well, with travel to and fro, visiting with all sorts of relatives and kin.

The first line in my post reminded me of a snippet of a lyric. The first person to correctly name the origin and derivation of the lyric will win a cigar:

"Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea."

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home