The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

.
Staying the Course

After long contemplation, I have decided to stay the course and continue my blog. Thank you to all who sent comments and/or e-mails of encouragement. I appreciate it more than you realize. For those of you who did not send any comment or e-mail, well, that was informative as well.

During the last few weeks, I have had a general crankiness and malaise about life, mostly due to several stressors merging together that synergistically calumniated in feelings of frustration and despair about most things in life I had valued. The end of the academic year, the looming spending deadlines for this year's budget, the long, extended hospital stay for a family member, etc, etc all contributed to the negative feelings. While these emotional constructs are still present, they are dissipating significantly and I have decided to take the "bull by the horns" and work myself back into happiness through great expenditures of energy. Therefore, my posts will become more invigorating and will wax a bit more poetically about my impressions on this journey of life.

* * * * *

1. No news about my baby brother's interesting predicament yet.

2. My evening course last night ran long. The students were excessively talkative and very much into our discussion. Instead of ending at 9:30pm as is typical, we kept going until roughly 9:50pm., and by the time I ran back to my office, and out to my truck, it was 10:00pm. I have taken to fasting from my briar until I leave on Tuesdays as I have back-to-back lecturing/laboratory duties all day right until I leave in the late evening. Because of the compressed nature of teaching in the Summer Session at my University, I feel uncomfortable giving students in any of my classes more than an occasional 10 minute break during the educational period. Ten minutes with my beloved pipe is akin to seeing only 10 minutes of a feature film.... not worth the effort. So I turned it around and fast during the day so that the wonderful return to her (my briar pipe) after the end of the class as I drive home in the late evening is even more rich and grand than typical.

My unfulfilled wishes for her charms that build through the day then become met in a bouquet of beauty as I sit in the driver's seat of my old truck, gently drawing the yellow flame deep into the small cluster of leaves within the bowl, melding both into a beautiful and magical atmosphere which I draw in deeply and with relish. I immediately feel the beloved nicotinic infused flavors course through my body and I grin without realizing it.

3. As is typical after a late evening of teaching for me, I have difficulty being ready for sleep at my usual 1am to 2am bedtime. Instead I putter about the house, have a beer or two, watch insipid programs on the television, eat, smoke my pipe some more, and finally around 3:15am, I went upstairs and quietly and gently began to stimulate my sleeping wife. I find this a rather enjoyable experience for both of us as I like to work with slow diligence and patience so as to get her as aroused as possible without actually causing her to wake up. On occasion if I am in my best form, I can stimulate her through a clitoral orgasm while sleeping. Last night however, I must have been a bit more impatient and my stimulation with my lips, tongue and fingers was a bit more aggressive this time so she awoke prior to experiencing the clitoral orgasm. However, the climax occurred and she smiled down at me and was happy and relaxed. Besides giving her pleasure, my stimulatory efforts had and added benefit for me as it also stimulated her to produce ample fluids, She reached down and pulled on my hair guiding me up to her face where we then began to kiss deeply and with agressive passion. My moustache and beard pressing up firm against her delicate skin as our lips locked against eachother and our tongues probed deeply into each other's oral cavity.

As I began to probe with the lower region of my body, I was delighted to feel her ample moisture as I began to push myself into her. With the wonderfully heavy fluid, my member was able to enter and spread her without her experiencing pain or discomfort. I began a slow, gentle rocking motion of thrusts within her and she responding in turn with similar rhythmic movements to my own. I could feel myself reach the bottom within her and push against and stretch her cervical region with each thrust. We sped up the rate of our thrusting motions, but intuitively did so only to a level that was maintainable for a longer period of time. To go any faster would be likely to result in the release of my seeds, and neither of us wanted the process to end. Losing track of time, we kept changing to various different positions and continued on and on and on in our rhythms, losing the sense of our surroundings, becoming more and more aware only of each other's bodies. Every several minutes I would feel a cascade of fluids from within her bathe over my member and the friction would diminish and the slippery texture would cause me to grin and wide-furry-faced grin at her. Her eyes had a far away look to them and the smile upon her face gave me a deeper pleasure than I can describe as we began to kiss again. Finally, after who knows how long, we both felt it was time, and I began to accelerate my thrusts faster and faster and faster until I felt as if I were a high revving engine with the aggressive motion of my piston. Eventually I could not contain myself any longer and with an even stronger thrust I began to shudder and could feel the release of my seeds into her. My whole body grew limp and my member grew flaccid while still inside her. We both were breathing very hard and we lay there hugging each other as we fell asleep.

It seemed as if no time had passed and suddenly my alarm clock went off and it was 6:00 am. As my wife continued her sleeping, I got up and put on my walking clothes, and headed out the door for my five mile walk, her loveliness still in my mind and heart and her essence upon me.

Not a bad day overall.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home