The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

.
Sincere Thanks!

I wanted to take this post to thank several very kind friends who have commented to me during the last week:

Abbagirl74: Your words and suggestions have been very comforting to me during this time of significant emotional turmoil. It feels nice to have you care. I have also written down the kumquat recipie so that I may try it. I had eaten the other bundle of these fruits we had, so I will try to get some during this week's shopping.

Amy: Thank you for your comment about the health care "system". I agree it is a horror and to me is shameful for a country such as this one.

Austere: I have found all your posts so wonderful and refreshing. I truly enjoy your perspective from your living in India. I was able to visit India in 1999 to attend a scientific conference. It was an amazing experience.

Becky: Thank you for the encouragement about walking and the commiserating about the evils of our nation's health care.

GaP: It is always refreshing to see a post from you sir. Your comments are very fun and encouraging. When I am again able to someday have an enjoyable liquid afternoon with my elderly father-in-law, I will also think of you sir, and wish you could join us as well.

Guy: Thank you for your memory of kumquats.

Jennifer: Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Also thank you for the advice on Photoshop! Also, please accept my condolences about your mother's passing.

Jonathon/Andrew: Thank you for letting us know how you are doing.


Lisa: Thank you for trying out my blog. I appreciate your blessings greatly.


Sean: Thank you for the encouragement. I suspect you may be similar to me in almost having a "craving" for routine at times. This entire Summer has been so harsh and chaotic, that I am trying to grab onto any of my old routines I can.

* * * * *

I like this idea of looking back over the week and highlighting you, my friends who have been able to comment on my writings. I hope you know that I sincerely enjoy and appreciate the time and concern you give to me by reading and commenting to me. You have been many of the brightest spots in my life this rather horrible summer.

I am considering making this "review" of the comments a weekly entry. It makes me feel good to specifically highlight your words to me.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home