The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

.
A Comforting Evening

Today is a rather calm day at the moment and for that I am glad. Last evening, my beloved wife had returned to her prior self emotionally and my elderly mother held stable physically. Even more of a surprise, my wife offered to me the option of engaging in physical love with her, something that has grown more and more rare as menopause has settled in. The plethora of physical feelings and mental emotions I felt were profoundly beautiful. The sensations as I would push against her cervix as I probed as deeply as her space would allow, the warmth of her moist flesh enveloping me, the gentle, profoundly stimulating friction we provided each other. My mind could sense peace and harmony, and I felt loved in ways that had seemed so much a distant memory. After we had spent our physical bodies we layed upon the comforter of the bed embraced in each other's arms and could feel the beat of each other's heart, the rhythms of our internal music. After we layed there a while, my wife touched my very soul by taking a small towel and drying the perspiration off of my brow, my face, and then my chest, and then took her small comb and gently combed my moustache, beard and hair back into order as they had grown disheveled during our passions. It has been at least a year since she nurtured me by combing me in this way and it brought tears of joy to my eyes. She then gently layed against me again, and quietly rubbed her hand on my chest, deeply working her hand into my chest hair. It so soothed me,helped me feel loved, and we both fell deeply asleep until morning.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home