The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

.
A Rant and A Favor

I am so fed up with this damn beta blogger crap. Every time I go to post a big, glaring message states "Your New Version of Blogger is Ready!!!" like I should be happy and enthused about it. All I am is annoyed as hell. If you want to know why, read the next three posts below. I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE MORE LOGIN CRAP TO REMEMBER AND I AM NOT GOING TO ADOPT A NEW GOOGLE USERNAME!

I have a favor to ask, however, for those of you who CAN post on Andrew's blog, would you please let him know that I am still reading, but that I simply am no longer able to post. I have decided at this time to NOT post on any more comment sections that reqire the GOOGLE log in as I do not want to figure that crap out again. Apparently because of security needs on his site, Andrew found need to change his comment section to the beta blogger version and I can no longer post using my blogger login information. Please let him know.

I am growing more and more certain that when the day comes where blogger REQUIRES us to switch to the "beta" blogger, it will likely signify the end of "The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor".

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home