The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

.
Annoyed as Hell at Blogger

I personally do not see any value or benefit from the &$^&^%% beta blogger. All it has caused me thus far is a royal pain in my posterior. Here are some examples:

1. I DESPISE the idea of having some damn Google account. I like the user names and passwords I have in blogger. I DO NOT want to have to learn another sh*tl**d of names and passwords. I supposedly have one google account so far, and I had used it for a time when Andrew changed his comments section to require that sort of username/password combination. Then he switched back for a while... now apparently he switched back again in his comments section (or Blogger did). That is why I cannot post on his site anymore.

2. The idea of getting a damn google account irks me no end. I cannot remember the one I originally had when Andrew's blog was invite only, and it annoyed me when I used it then too... I did not have my photo image accompany my comments during that period.

3. Why does blogger feel the need to have this idiotic beta blogger *IF* it is so much the same!??!?!?! The most likely reason is money. For some assinine reason, I am sure the annoying idiotic requirements to have a google account are because somehow blogger gets more money that way.

4. I am so ticked right now, that I had seriously contemplated deleting this whole site. I have not yet done so (obviously), but I still may.

5. I do not need google accounts, nor do I need g-mail or any of that crap added to my life. I simply want to write here and to post comments on blogs of friends.

I am feeling extremely frustrated.

Even if I do not delete my blog now, if I am ever FORCED by blogger to switch to the assinine beta version, I may just chuck it all then rather than change. I am that angry right now.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home