The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, February 05, 2007

.
I Am Angry

I was forced to switch to the damnable "beta" blogger. There was no choice. I have doubts I may continue to blog. I will see how this sh*tty change forced upon me works for a day or perhaps two. If I feel uncomfortable with any aspect of this change, I will unfortunately have to leave forever.

I hope to continue, but I do not know at this time. I had originally planned to write about what I had learned about coping by attending mass Sunday. Oh well.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home