The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, February 23, 2007

.
The Difficult Time

Thus far, in the 72 hours since I have refrained from my beloved, beautiful, briar pipes... I have missed them. But I continue to perservere. It is a workable effort. I have found, however, that the period where I have the greatest sorrow at this severing of intimacy with my pipes is during my drive home from work each day. I am just about to drive home. Whereas during the other times of the day, I do miss them, this is the one time of day where I feel some sorrow.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home