The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

.
Hazy Shade of Winter

Today was a long day as I am finishing winter classes and also starting an early start summer course.

I am not sleepy at the moment, as I did not arrive home from teaching until roughly 10:30 pm for my (early start) summer graduate class. I have been meandering too and fro on the Internet for quite some time now and finally stumbled across a brief music track that recalls so much of the good time of my graduate school days. Listening to that brief snippet, I felt more youthful than I had in a long time. I think I will order the CD tonight. The snippet of the song can be heard here.

Listen to its intensity, listen to its tempo. It actually has caused tears of happiness to well from my eyes.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home