The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

.
Few Words

I thought I would have the inspiration to write today but I seem to have little to say. The few items I have include:

It is cold here again. We are getting roughly 5-7 inches of snow. It is a bit tiresome in April.

A student wrote to ask about my Lenten vow of refraining from my pipe. The brief answer is that I purposefully quit this vow after 12 days. I was filled with such anger at God after my beloved Mother's passing that three days after she died, I purposefully picked up my pipe to show my anger, resentment, and lack of joy I had towards God. I am not as angry now, but I am still not sure where my faith is at the moment. It feels nebulous.

I feel vaguely devoid of emotion at the moment.

That is about it.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home