The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

.
Biker Mustache

Yesterday afternoon, after starting work on cleaning my lab, I drove to my barber and had my hair cut and my beard and mustache trimmed. As I typically do, I had him leave the mustache alone, and even asked him to let each side of the mustache extend down to my chin. It took him a few minutes more to trim around the longer 'stache appendages, to trim my chin and neck and cheek and jowl areas, but the end result was fun. I now have a true "biker" mustache (albeit with my beard as well, but the mustache stands out because it is thicker and fuller, not shortly trimmed like the beard). I do now officially have a bit of the Paul Teutul Sr. look. Now, all I have to do is start a more strenuous weight training regime and get a few tatoos.

My wife rolled her eyes (but also grinned) when she saw me after the haircut. It shall be fun to watch people's reactions the next few days.

I really need to go puchase a bandana of some sort (perhaps like this fellow), so I can wear it around town as well (Note to my wife: rest assured, I will not wear it on campus.).

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home