The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

.
Nice Evening

I am teaching a special series of lectures on "Organizational Biology" to a group of middle and high school science teachers this week and next as part of my service efforts to help bridge the gap between K-12 and university education. The group seems moderately interested. That is a good sign.

My wife and I and my baby brother and his wife and two kids went to a state park and ate a picnic dinner and walked along the beach. It was an enjoyable evening.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home