The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

.
Need to Exercise

I have been very lax in keeping up with my exercise routine and I am disappointed in myself. I feel better when I exercise, more alert, more energized, more content. Yet, when I attempt to get up at 5:30 to exercise, I do not want to do it and reset the alarm. Then I go to work and when I am done, I do not feel any desire to wait to drive home so I can exercise.

When does exercise seem appealing to me? Basically, I think I would have the most consistency and success if I started my exercises at around 9am, but with the K-12 science workshop I am running this week and next, that is impossible.

I do not know how to change my attitude... be it the morning one or the evening one.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home