The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

.
A New, Albeit Comparable Image

I have decided I have grown tired of (at least for a while) the original "gnome" image I had posted of myself. The gnome fellow shall be away for a bit as I have inserted a new, and I feel, better image for myself. The new look is still in keeping with what I do physically look like. I appear very similarly to the image shown, other than I have a slightly more salt-and-pepper coloration to my hair, beard, and moustache. There is another image I may use as well, as I like it immensely, but I shall have to see for a few days how this new change goes. If you do not know how to view this new image, and have not received a comment as of today on your blog... please let me know... I will comment on your site. Or conversely, you can look at my new image here. Please give me your opinion of my new image. In a few days, I will substitute the other one I am contemplating and will tally a vote.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home