The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

.
Dreams


It is interesting to me that I have had fewer dreams of late. The few dreams that I recall (theoretically, I am likely having dreams,as most research indicates that everyone dreams even if they do not recall them) of late have been mundane things. Not the nightmares I have had recurring many different times (most recently after the passing of my beautiful mother). What have I been dreaming about?

Well, I have had dreams of my working in the yard, doing mundane yard work... cutting the grass, watering the plants etc. I have had dreams of watching television with my wife, I have had dreams of eating dinner. The only mildly non-mundane dream (and it too is rather tame) is the dream where I was visiting my local tobacconist and he had procurred a nargile and had it on display and was allowing people to sample said. It brought back memories of my trip to the conference where I was able to visit the Hookah Cafe.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home