The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

.
Vote Requested

I have told all of you about the new image I currently have. I also mentioned I had another variant. Therefore, what I have decided to do is show links to all three here, and allow you to vote for your preference(s) and why.

I thank you in advance for any vote and/or opinion you may provide. I do not know if there are needs for any criteria to your selection, but if you wish some, perhaps you would select the image that you feel looks like me as you have grown to know me from my words.

Version A

Version B

Version C (the original)

Thank you.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home