The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, February 18, 2008

.
What to Say?

I have been at a loss for words the last several days... feeling of gloom, tiredness, and despair have settled into my mind. It may be the long, harsh winter. It may be the recent passage of my mother's birthday. Or it may be the upcoming first year of the date of her death.

I have learned through some of you that talk of my times of despair grows tiresome. So, for now, I will keep it brief and be relatively quiet. For those of you who have supported me in my times of grief, thank you. I keep your words close to me.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home