The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

.
Words Fail Me

I feel stymied. I have little to say at the moment that is not about worry and/or emotional sadness. I cannot be your entertainment at this time, so I stay mute.

For those of you who have befriended me, especially those in the last set of comments... zirelda, mapiprincesa, Dirk, patti, austere, GaP, and Sam... I thank you enormously. Your words have been kind and friendly and soothing to me.

I am hoping to be back to writing as usual in a few days.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home