The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

.
Trying Weekend Posts

Trying to keep my spirits up (my head above water at any rate), so to keep up the routine, I thought I would also post on weekends. I did go visit my elderly father-in-law yesterday and it was a nice time.

Today was a difficult day energy wise. It may be due to the sudden change in weather. We have had temperatures in the 60s and 70s the last few days and it is of course, wonderful. However, it was a rather dramatic rise in temperatures over only a day or so and that often catches people off guard. It takes a bit of time to acclimate to the change. Several people at work yesterday complained of extreme tiredness, and today both my wife and myself were not able to work at our tasks with the same intensity as usual.

I am considering three new activities/tasks for this summer. 1) I want to spend some time painting, repairing, and redecorating the home, 2) I want to find a new, enjoyable hobby to pursue, and 3) I want to refresh my colors on this blog and reupdate my links.

There were several times today when I was having especially strong thoughts about my beloved mother. All I have now are these thoughts, so I have to cherish them.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home