The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

.
A Germ of An Idea

I am not sure if it is the rush of exhilaration from indulging in my briar (aka a pipe dream) or it is reality, but I feel pretty happy and content this afternoon. I even have the possibility of an idea that may make my situation tolerable. I am going to continue to ruminate on the possibility for a while before I try to put the thoughts down onto paper. But, it feels as if there is a possibility of hope.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home