The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, April 14, 2008

.
Pipe Dreams?

It may not have been a pipe dream. I do not feel the euphoric sense of happiness I spoke of Wednesday, but I still feel my idea has merit and is worthwhile pursuing... and I do not feel despondent. I feel rather neutral to slightly content from a psychological perspective. This is still a tremendous improvement of what I had been feeling.

In a nutshell, I anticipate I will attempt to create a "research group" with this fellow. Now, I suspect this could be useful to both he and I, so I anticipate he may go along with it. I am formulating in my mind various scenarios on how to accomplish this goal. I will allow it to further ruminate prior to taking action and prior to expressing it to you, my readers.

* * * * *

I purchased a cup of flavored coffee today, the first I have consumed in perhaps 6 weeks or so. I shall see what effect this has upon me. Perhaps I will be jittery and unfocused. I must admit it tastes very pleasant. It is a roasted pecan flavored Kona blend.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home