The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

.
Paperwork Shuffle

Today was *mildly* productive in that I spent the lion's share when I was not teaching, just shuffling a bunch of b*llsh*t papers around and getting the damn things off my desk. That is why I say *mildly* productive. It is not work that really has any meaning or real value. But it does get mandatory nonsense out and away from me.

I did walk for the 30th consecutive day today! I am amazed at my consistency. It is a big accomplishment for me.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home