The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

.
WW

"WW" stands for "whirlwind weekend", which is what I have experienced. The basic rundown is as follows:

Friday - a decent day playing catch up on all the things I let slide at work due to the "big talk" I had to give. Then I went to my elderly father-in-laws and had a fun late afternoon, early evening.

Saturday - a busy day. I watched a bit of the local gymnastics group, and then we went to a birthday party. In between, my wife and I worked on cleaning the house, including washing clothes. Then mass, and then a relative came over in the evening bearing gifts.

Sunday - Today marked the 28th consecutive day of walking 5 miles! I am quite pleased I have had the fortitude to stick with it. It makes a world of difference in my energy level, mood, and especially in my anxiety levels. We both straightened the house a bit, made love, went bowling with my in-laws, went out to eat to celebrate yet another birthday and went grocery shopping.

So, the weekend was rapid-fire, but pleasant all around. It seems a bit odd, really.

Also, I spent some time while bowling, outlining the plot for my science fiction novel "2021: Biosphere Down". I am happily intrigued with the possibilities of the plot I have thought through. Additionally, I worked some on fleshing out character development so that I will be ready to write come November 1st.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home