The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

.
Well, It Is In Motion

I have decided to forge ahead with the NaNoWriMo effort that I spoke of in my last essay. As you can see from my sidebar, I renamed my NaNoWriMo blog to mark this change. The book I shall write will be tentatively entitled "2021 - Biosphere Down" and it will be a classic science fiction work with plenty of bravado, despair, psychology, biology, and sociology. I hope that some of you will give it a read and offer comments when I begin the first day of writing the beastly novel.... NOVEMBER 1st.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home