The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

.
Parking Lot Shuffle

Because of the wild success of the previous park adventure, we all decided to have a go at it again. On Tuesday we selected a different park and took out our box of supplies.

A grand time was had again by all. It was relaxing and fun. We saw a very cute scooter at the park as well, and it got my heart to veering into silly fantasy of me procuring such a vehicle and scooting around town.

Wednesday was also a good day overall. I have been able to be consistent in my exercise, which I believe is helping me, and I have been able to keep up my "JUST LIVE" philosophy. This new philosophy has had its share of challenges, but the success of it has been striking.

This evening, I am thinking about stopping at a used clothing store to try to procure the items I am hoping to acquire for a Halloween costume that I will wear at the now annual celebration we have for family to celebrate a total of six different birthdays near the end of October. I am thinking of putting together a costume of a "dirty, grungy, out-law biker." We shall see if I can put such a costume together. It could be fun.

I may go on a sojourn on Friday and visit my elderly father-in-law for an afternoon of libations and pipes. If so, I will consider it a grand day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home