The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

.
Linear Squiggles

I have been making a concerted effort to get back into the regular posting "groove" so to speak. I must say it has been helpful for me as it helps me to re-establish routine and patterns in my life. I am hopeful my readership will continue to return, as I so very much appreciate all of you and especially your comments. I apologize for my sporadic postings until this week.

While the Summer is now gone (at least metaphorically, as I am in academia, and we are now in the Fall Semester), I must say I am glad to be back in routine. Normally I really enjoy the break during Summer, and while I did like this Summer, it was so different than usual, that it was a time that kept me on my toes and out of patterns and routine. I have painted and/or redecorated 9 rooms in my home (only one small bathroom left to go), and I must admit I and my wife and kids are all pleased with the transformation. Yet, I am more pleased to be very nearly done with the chaos.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home