The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

.
Feeling Blue



Not much more to say than the title. I am just feeling blue and out of sorts today. I am trying to figure out how to shake it off. My plan is to try to dive into a sh*tload of paperwork b*llsh*t I need to do in an effort to work through my mood. Yet, I am also feeling a desire to procrastinate and just sit her "twiddling my thumbs" so to speak until class.

Wish me luck. I hope to pull myself out of the doldrums that have encapsulated me this morning.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger Phil Ruse said...

I'm a "head down" put on the blinkers kind of person and try not to look up until it dissipates! Good luck - hope it doesn't/didn't last too long!

Thursday, 04 November, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mueller-Thurgau.

Totally unrelated: I just was over at the 4th Avenue (drop by now and then) and found Andrew still away. Scrolling down the comments I found some that seemingly expressed the opinion that the whole blog would be a hoax. What I find ridiculous and nonsensical.
Did you hear something about Andrew? I think he's away for some long time now.

Thursday, 04 November, 2010  
Blogger BBC said...

Stop your fucking whining and grow a pair, of balls. Then get on with the ranting and bitching.

"twiddling my thumbs"

Waste of fucking time, fondle your dick, if the wife doesn't want to.

Cowboy up....

Thursday, 04 November, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home