The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

.
Meeting Across the State



I have to leave in about 20 minutes to travel way the hell across the state to attend a meeting of the research society I am an executive board member of and it does not seem like much fun. Normally meetings of this sort are "ok" because I like being a part of this research group. Unfortunately, it is snowing a great deal, so the roads will be slow, the drivers foolish, and I will have to keep my focus at the level of "intensive".

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home