The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

.
Feeling Worn Out



Today I am feeling exceptionally worn out. I walked slower outside for exercise, and I reduced some of the weights I have been lifting for upper body strength as well. I am hoping it is just a tiring day and not me getting sick.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Scott Jackson said...

lucky you because you still have time to exercise. Well good luck on your goals! Just be sure that don't push to hard alright?have a good rest:)

Friday, 11 February, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home