The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, December 19, 2011

.
Mushy-In-The-Head



I am feeling mushy in my mind.... mind you, I am not suggesting the *pleasant* sort of mushy mind feeling after having had a few libations. I am talking about the unpleasant, unfocused sort of mindset you get after having spent an entire day engrossed in minutia details. I am going through my syllabi with a fine toothed comb to ferret out any errors, and to adjust and check dates, and to finalize what labs will occur when during the next semester. Working through all of these knit-picky little details has given me a headache, and I think I am going to go home and just forget about it for a while. I will head back to it either tonight or tomorrow. I just want to get my secretary the details sometime tomorrow so that she can fix-it-up to make it look nice and polished and ship it off to graphics.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Peas are high in fibre?

Where in the hell did you get that from? Brits spell it fibre, we spell it fiber.

Either way I don't figure that peas have much of either in them, mostly they're just mush like your brain. :-)

Monday, 19 December, 2011  
Blogger austere said...

So did you sneak in a surprise for the class as revenge? maybe 7 am lab or something, wintertime. :)

Tuesday, 20 December, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a decent syllabus for your classes. In my classes the syllabus dates are usually a few years off and during the spring semester the due dates usually say due November or December.Teachers can make endless mistakes in my classes, but if a student mixes up a date or a time too bad they should have read the mismarked syllabus.

Monday, 26 December, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home